Canada has become one of the prime geographical location for many foreign nations. Work permit is considered as the legal document that enables the opportunity to get an employment in Canada for foreign nationals.
Who Can Apply?
Options for getting the work permit
Frequently Asked Question
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicant must ensure to leave once the work authorization expires
- You must have a proof of sufficient fund to support themselves and family in Canada and to go back home
- Candidate must not be medically or criminally inadmissible to Canada
- Must have a plan to work with an eligible employer
- Must be able to provide any required document that has been requested to prove their eligibility to enter Canada
Which documents are needed to apply for Canadian Work Permit?
- Completed application forms
- Copy of education credential
- Medical exam results (if requested)
- CV/ résumé
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) (if applicable)
- Proof that you meet the job requirements
- Evidence of financial means to stay in Canada and return to home country
- Written offer of employment (if applicable)
- Proof of status in Canada (if applicable)
- Family member’s proof of status (if applicable)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (if applicable)
- Proof of payment for applicable government fees
- Valid copy of your passport
- Recent passport-sized photos