If an applicant desires to opt for the academic, vocational, or professional training in Canada for at least 6 months, then a Canadian Study Permit is required to enter in Canada. If an applicant needs an internship or coop, study permit is required to be issued. If a person is from the visa-exempt country, study permit is necessary.
How to Apply?
For Online Application
For Offline Application
Frequently Asked Question
Who can apply?
- Primary & Secondary minor children
- Applicant who is holding study or work permit
- TR (Temporary Resident) Permit holders valid for at least 6 months
- A short term course completed by a student applicant ( DLI acceptance condition)
- Family member or staff of a foreign representative
- Family members of: Team athletes in Canada, representatives of media, clergy, military, and personal-based members of Canada
Am I allowed to visit my home country during study?
Student must fulfill all the requirements to re-enter Canada after visiting home country.